Sunday, November 24, 2013

Birding is Fun_Nov 24

  I am linking up with Mosaic Monday and Our World Tuesday 

November 24, 2013

First, just in case I do not "see" you before Thursday.... Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

Today my post for November is up at BIRDING IS FUN   I would love if you could visit me there. Just click on the link above.






If you visit my BIRDING IS FUN  I have posted a New Mexico trip report.

As always, I hope you enjoy my post and thanks for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

Join in on the fun and for more wonderful photos please visit  Mosaic Monday and more
 from  Our World Tuesday

 Thanks to our host: Mary our host of Mosaic Monday and to the hosting group of Our World Tuesday: Arija, Gattina, Lady Fi, Sylvia, Sandy and Jennifer.  I wish everyone a happy week!

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful week too, Eileen! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo's Eileen..... it's a nice post again.

    wish you a nice sunday.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen I hope you have the best Thanksgiving ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to present your photos Eileen!
    You've been quite busy! ;-)
    Thanksgiving time already... Can't believe how time flies!!
    Enjoy it is a super family moment before Xmas!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanksgiving in advance too Eileen :) beautiful pictures . Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great week, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited the blog. Wonderful collection of birds, Eileen. Happy thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful holiday week- Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Eileen!!!
    I admire your photography!!!Very beautiful collage photos!!! Wonderful collection of birds!!!Happy thanksgiving to you!
    Have a lovely new week!!Hugs!!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving, Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent bird photos! Have a great Thanksgiving, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog. I always appreciate your comments.

BTW, Anonymous comments unless a name is included will not be published. Also, comments with links will be deleted.

Have a happy day, Eileen

Happy Monday!

Wishing everyone a great day and a ha ppy new week! "Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts." Rick's Cafe, N...